still looking for a video editing unit, anyone still willing to give me feedback, please?

ptm at temple.edu ptm at temple.edu
Sun Apr 4 13:13:17 PDT 2004

This one for $900, not too bad for video editing is it?  I
know I'll have to get one or two more hard drives but
otherwise is it a good deal?

Many thanks again,  Paul

This is a upgraded gigabit ethernet tower using the sonnet
upgrade
1.4 GHz
superdrive
40 gig hard drive (Western digital caviar)
4x dvd burner (pioneer's latest)
Radeon 8500 video card with 64 megs of ram
Has 960 megs of ram.
Comes with Panther installed and updated 10.3.3
Sony 20" monitor