[MacDV] still looking for a video editing unit, anyone still willing to give me feedback, please?

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Apr 4 14:58:19 PDT 2004

Well, sorry, but I wouldn't trust an upgraded cpu. Too many chances for
incompatibility. Anything goes wrong and software tech support will
point fingers at that upgrade. Others may disagree. Also, even though
the cpu may run faster, the internals (bus speeds) were not upgraded.
What was it before it was upgraded?

Shirley