Deleting unwanted iMovie footage?

James Hamrick jim at hamrickarchitect.com
Sun Apr 4 15:34:44 PDT 2004

Using iMovie3 for first time. Was/is going well BUT...
Went to save movie to iDVD, got message that said movie was over 90
minutes (and it was, about 92 minutes)...

Cut about 10 minutes out, so is well under 90 minutes at 82 minutes
now, but movie title and time above left corner of scrubber bar still
shows original 92 minutes length...has MOVIE TITLE...TIME (shows
original 92 minutes)...NTSC

And I can pull along the scrubber bar to the end of the movie, at the
point after my last clip (at 82 minutes), the scrubber bar goes from
blue to white...nothing is after my last clip BUT I can keep pulling
the scrubber bar to the right and it keeps counting up until I get to
my original 92 minutes BUT nothing to grab onto to throw away?

How do I get rid of this "ghost" footage that is keeping my movie
bloated above 90 minutes?

Thanks much....

James Hamrick • Architect
PO Box 20638 • York, PA 17402.0138