[MacDV] Re: Video monitor playback?

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Wed Feb 11 13:24:37 PST 2004

Thank, Mike, that seems to fix it.  Now, I wonder what I do with the fact that the video
looks so much worse than the movie on the computer screen:  gross or missing colors,
huge pixilation, exaggerated contrasts.  Outdoor landscapes are barely readable.  I had
been assuming that I could circulate this film as both S-VHS and DVD, but the video is
unusable as is.  Do I remember reading somewhere that the imovie image as seen on the tv
monitor is of much poorer quality than when recorded on videotape and then played?

BobLL