[MacDV] Re: LaCie D2 FW Hard Drive

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 20:38:35 PST 2004

Shirley I assumed since he was looking to buy from a Canadian site he
was in Canada and LaCie will not sell to us directly.  You will also
have to consider the original prices quoted were in Canadian dollars,
$299 U.S. translates into at least $400 of our money.  The other
problem for us buying south of the border is higher shipping costs,
possible duty and warranty issues will require the return of the
product to the U.S. at the purchasers expense.

The drive you suggest looks like a winner unfortunately not available
in Canada at your prices.

Gerhard Kuhn