iMovie 3 to DVD via Toast 6 (no idvd)

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 14:40:35 PST 2004

I have a completed iMovie 3 project to make into DVD's. It needs to play continuosly but
also have Menu selection for 18 scenes. How to I get this into the Toast 6 burn list
with the proper menu points? My first try yielded a disc with chapter markers every 2
minutes that went right back to the menu.

I'm not opposed to reimporting the edited movie from DV in chunks if that is needed, but
then how could it play seemlessly?

By the way, I had planned to upgrade my B&W G3 to a Powerlogix G4 chip in order to use
iDVD, but am having a hardware kernal panic there, so I thought it would be best to
finish this project before tackling the upgrade head on.