Canon ZR-60 vs. Sony TRV-19

chrisandheather at shaw.ca chrisandheather at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 23 08:44:48 PST 2004

Hey,

I had asked about the TRV-60 because it was either that or the TRV-19 as far as what is in my price range. I plan to use Final Cut Express 1.0.1 on my Blue and White G3.

Could anyone here tell me the pros and cons of either? The ZR-60 is nice but performs poorly under low light conditions (it doesn't really get great reviews). A buddy of mine has a Sony TRV-33 and the image quality is amazing for a single chip camcorder and has analog input and 16:9 (Sony TRV-19 supports 16:9 as well).

It would be really could to hear these two compared...

Chris