[MacDV] Re: Canon ZR 25 Repair

Sue Costabile sue at musork.com
Thu Jul 15 18:41:52 PDT 2004

Hello,

I just joined this list the other day and am finding it interesting.

I had similar problems with my Canon Elura MC2 and called Canon. I
was surprised at their effeciency in responding and that I could
communicate with them and pay via e-mail. It was about $135 to fix
and didn't take long.

But now I have another problem that maybe someone has advice on.
Almost every time I capture video with FinalCut Pro to my G4 laptop I
get a message that it has reached the end of the tape even though it
is in the middle of a clip. I have FCP set for no capture time limit
and to make new clips on timecode breaks.

Thanks
Sue

--

orthlorng musork - 529 hickory st. san francisco ca 94102 usa - www.musork.com