[MacDV] Re: DVD Burning

Wooster nfhc at concentric.net
Sun Mar 7 20:25:05 PST 2004

Thanks for the info. Unfortunatly after a bit more unhappy reseach time I
did find that Premire had given me the file that the process via Quicktime
pro & iMovie would have done had I burned a hole in my wallet. (Which I
still may have to do if iDVD is still deemed necissary)

If I just burned the NTSC file to a DVD-R disk would it play in a DVD
player? Or is the NTSC file format simply used as 'a go between' between
creating and burning a movie project?

I appologize for my rudimentary questions. I have minimal experience in this
field and these hours of internet reseach is resulting in me just getting
cranky and irritable.

-M. Milleville