OT Link Mac and PC

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Mar 22 10:40:42 PST 2004

I am trying to find the easiest way without buying much to get my wife's
PC laptop and my G4 desktop networked. My G4 does not have a DVD drive
and I want to install GarageBand. My wife's laptop has a DVD drive. I
was wondering if I put my G4 into firewire mode can I connect it to the
PC like I would another Mac? Then I could just dump the files onto my
Mac make a disk image and install. If someone knows an easier way using
ethernet I would be willing to try. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Eric