[MacDV] Re: The Formac Devideon Saga

kochkodin "kochkodin" at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 10:41:58 PST 2004

10.3.3 on both: an iMac SE 400 (graphite) and a Pismo 400..both use a
LaCie d2  DVD-RW & DVD+RW..Am now and have been able to burn +
discs..both R & RW's...Prior to the 10.3.3 upgrade neither machine would
play a + diskinserted in them or in the LaCie Now at least they will
play in the LaCie..I like the + because my desktop Philips unit allows
me to do multiple sessions before I finalize it...I use eithe rVerbatim
or Imation blanks...Only 1 coaster in over 175 burns because i screwe up...
Regards, and HTH...
Mike K