[MacDV] Video Import Problems

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Mon Mar 22 10:42:49 PST 2004

That's normal.  It's not a problem, it's just part of the original
analog signal.  It won't show up when you play it on a TV, so you
shouldn't worry about it.  If you need to export to QuickTime and want
to get rid of it, you can make a mask in Photoshop and apply that in
your QuickTime movie using the "Pro" version of QuickTime Player.
(it's not too complicated, but beyond the scope of this reply).

- Mark