[MacDV] Re: OSX and SCSI

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Thu May 6 08:54:19 PDT 2004

On 5/6/04 10:45 AM, Richard Gilmore at rgilmor at uwo.ca wrote:

> The Adaptec website requires a special "TSID" number or the SN for them to
> provide support.

It's not actually printed on the card itself?  Or is it worn off?

Are you trying to use the Image Capture app for scanning?

Does the scanner and/or card show up in the list of attached devices in
System Profiler?  I've got an Adaptec 2930 in my G4 here at work, and it
shows up under the PCI/AGP cards section in System Profiler, but since I
have no devices attached to it, there's nothing listed in the "SCSI"
section.

Help any?

- Mark