[MacDV] Re: Need help - still photo software

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Wed May 19 20:04:19 PDT 2004

As it happens, I am rather an expert in Photoshop, a user since the
fastest way to run Photoshop was using an ATARI emulating a MAC, long
before color was a concern in computing. That makes me not so young. I
also know a lot of "glow in the dark" (as in, so bright, smart, etc.)
computer graphics nerds. Email one of your images, if you like, and
I/we will take a look to see if Photoshop, or another tool, or two,
might help. I can take any size email on my server. You might have
trouble sending it, though, so I could give you FTP info if needed.
I'll send back your revised image, or if too large for your email, make
it downloadable from one of my sites (hidden, of course, to others.)
Plus, I'll give you the how-to of it. Maybe even simply give you a rate
to just fix the stuff... But seeing is knowing what's what in this
case.

Just letting off steam after a huge DVD project... so get while the
getting's good!

Put PHOTO FIX TEST in your email subject line. I'd rather not hunt
through the 15,000  unread emails in this account.

Richard Brown
richard at go2rba.com