[MacDV] jpeg and psd files from pc to mac

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 17:58:08 PST 2004

I have a bunch of jpeg photos on my hard drive on a
PC. I also have a layered .psd file that was made on
Photoshop on this PC.  When I burn the files on the PC
and try to open them on the superdrive of my imac
g5.....nothing.  Ok...I realize this is a different OS
but isnt a jpeg a jpeg?
So, how do I get the image files on my PC into the
hard drive of my g5. I want to open the files on Final
Cut Express
and use the art work in a video.
There's gotta be a way.  What am I missing?
Thanks
SteveJ