[MacDV] Re: DV stream to DV MacDV Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Oct 16 19:04:21 PDT 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

Find the iMovie clip you want to use, open it with Quicktime Player
(Pro) and then export the clip as a DV file, NOT a DV Stream.

When finished, open FCP and import into your video clips bin or
wherever you're keeping the clips.

That process should allow you to put into the timeline and not have to
render each instance of the clip.

Ted.