[MacDV] Exporting to Imovie problem

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 19:57:35 PDT 2004

I have some definite misgivings about FireWire ports on my iMac G4 17"
LCD. I had to move a FireWire card reader to another computer. A
FireWire hub worked for a while and then it quit working too. Again,
I'm using it on another computer. The oldest 5 GB iPod may or may not
show up. Sometimes you just have a gut-level feeling about something
and that's what I'm feeling about these FW ports.

Shirley