[MacDV] Exporting to Imovie problem

Tony Fincham tfincham at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 20 04:31:35 PDT 2004

Have you looked at Apple Article ID: 93804? Try temporarily removing
the following two files from /Library/Quicktime/ to the desktop:

DesktopVideoOut.component
DVCPROHDVideoOutput.component

I had the same problem as you with iMovie 4, with FCP 4.5HD installed
on my computer, and the above solved the problem of exporting from
iMovie via File>Share to camcorder.

Tony