[MacDV] iDVD & iMovie

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Sat Oct 23 13:11:20 PDT 2004

Jim,
Would you advise this in general? That is, if I finish an iMovie4,
should I NOT push the iDVD button and instead close down iMovie and
bring up iDVD by itself and import the files?
  Any further suggestions/explanations would be very welcome.

I can see this would save space on the boot disk where i process my
iMovie stuff and encode in iDVD from an external drive.

Maybe that way I won't get the buffer underun 0x2 message error near
the end of  encoding and burning an iMovie more than 1 hr long.
Thanks,
George