[MacDV] Can't render/encode my iDVD project - Can't burn project to DVD

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Oct 24 08:07:55 PDT 2004

On Saturday, October 23, 2004, at 11:16  PM, Robert L. Vaessen wrote:

> Is there any way to burn my project to disc without using iDVD?

There's always Toast.

What you have described says that you have never been able to
successfully burn a DVD, even the tutorial.
Therefore either you have some major system or program problem, or your
hardware isn't up to it, or you are somehow misunderstanding the
process.
  Maybe you think that's harsh but it seems to me that you are trying to
make a pizza by mashing up a pizza.
  You might want to strip the tutorial down to about 1 minute and try to
follow all the prompts and directions. Read all the instructions you
can stand.
   Can you play a DVD?
Can you make a data DVD?
Can you burn a CD with iTunes or discburner?
You are one revision behind on iMovie.
Jim