[MacDV] Can't render/encode my iDVD project - Can't burn project to DVD

Robert L. Vaessen rvaessen at mac.com
Sun Oct 24 15:30:13 PDT 2004

Jim -

Once again thanks for the info.

I don't know where you get the 'make a pizza by mashing up a pizza'
analogy. I have a iMovie project that I want to burn to disc. I can't
seem to get it to work.

I've read a gazillion pages worth of instructions as it is (Yes I've
read through the instructions for the iDVD tutorial as well).

Yes I can play a DVD.
Yes I can make a data DVD.
Yes I can burn a CD with iTunes.
I am having no other system/hardware problems.

I didn't realize I was one revision behind on iMovie. Software Update
never prompted me to update it. I don't think the problem lies with
iMovie, as I am past that point. I have a playable iDVD project that
will not render/encode properly, and I can't figure out why. I will
attempt to upgrade my iMovie.

- Robert