[MacDV] I hope I have the new address correct

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Sep 18 18:30:12 PDT 2004

On Saturday, September 18, 2004, at 07:58  PM, lloyds wrote:

> Questions:  1) By cutting quality and size, is this doable on one DVD?

Not with iDVD. DVDSP sure. I think maybe you could do this with Toast
6, maybe.
You need to be able to fine tune the bit rate, which you can't in iDVD.

> 2)  In exporting a video from FCE, using the path for QuickTime
> conversion, when it asks for "size," what kind of numbers should I
> enter? (Inches? Inches on the screen?  Pixels?)

You should leave it on "current size" which is presumably a normal
video size.
  Unless you are looking at some custom size or web video just let TV be
TV.