[MacDV] Re: DVD decoding quality Hardware vs. Software

FC Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Sat Dec 31 04:51:44 PST 2005

From: <illovox at comcast.net>

> do they work in x?

Run,
This does not matter to me what matters is which does a better job of
decoding and displaying, as a decent hardware decoder such as used on
the WS 233-266-300 Mhz and Lombard 333 Mhz all used a hardware decoding
solution. Later then that its all software decoded.

FC Farwell

The Future still holds all of God's promises yet unfulfilled. The
present has all spiritual blessings for us now. The past reveals how
faithful God is.
fcf