[MacDV] Toast/copying DVD-R

Ray Statham raystatham at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 4 18:15:32 PST 2005

I never had any success using  Toast for copying VIDEO_TS files.
However, 'Popcorn', which is available from the Roxio site for $49.95
(US), does a terrific job and makes it easy. It will also compress
files from double sided DVDs to fit on regular 4.7 gig DVDs, and the
results are extremely good.

Ray