[MacDV] Re: FCP-Will not download from Camera

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 19:36:25 PDT 2005

Wipe the internal drive, do a clean install of the 10.4.1 system, install QT
7.01 (not upgrade) and then install FCP5.

Since it does work on a clean install on an external drive, it points toward
the upgrade installation on the main HD that is the problem.

Also, what's the make and model of the video camera?

 regards,
 sb