[MacDV] with iDVD the DVD does not burn all of it

Dreric1kansas at aol.com Dreric1kansas at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 21:39:45 PST 2005

I am using an Imac flatpanel on 10.3.2
iDVD and burning imovie, video, dv, mov files using iDVD
I have about 3.7 gig on the DVD so there is plenty of room
All files say they are done before burning
I tried burning once and 2 video slide shows and one folder with several
videos do not burn and show (says not permitted eventhough they show on the
desktop) while 2 video sequences and i slide video show work
I tried again today
I burn with performance mode and after 7 hours it still has not completed
so I stop   but it is the same again

I don't know what is wrong = anyone have an idea? please respond directly
here too if you can

Dr. Eric Flescher, (dreric1kansas at aol.com), editor MacsU.N.I.T.E. (Subscribe
send email to : macsunite-subscribe at egroups.com) , MacCompanion
Reviewer/writer (http://www.maccompanion.com/); moderator macintoshvideo at yahoogroups.com- to
subscribe macintoshvideo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com; editor TechU.N.I.T.E.
(Subscribe send email to PC version TechU.N.I.T.E.- Technology Users Network for
Integrating Technology into Education- to subscribe send email to
techunite-subscribe at egroups.com: techunite-subscribe at egroups.com)

Dr. Eric Flescher ( kcstarguy at aol.com),
Olathe, KS. USA: Aegean Sea eclipse Land Cruise 2006-be there for my #8: 7
total solar eclipses and counting:
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website - <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm.
>webmaster,   Satori Astronomy website <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe at yahoogroups.com