[MacDV] Permissions Issue

frank fitzpatrick ffitzpatrick at cox.net
Wed May 25 22:21:13 PDT 2005

I hereby give you my unauthorized Permission to ask this question.
My usual suggestions, but maybe you haven't heard them. Delete
Preferences files for iMovie.  Try Cmd Opt. P R at startup - you know
to zap the PRam, hold down the keys until the 3rd startup sound. Also
update to OS10.3.
I love that quote you put below.
Frank Fitzpatrick