[MacDV] re: iMovie audio questions

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Fri Oct 21 22:21:37 PDT 2005

   >From: Patty Winter <patty1 at sonic.net>
   >
   >   >From: sb <videovideo at mac.com>
   >   >
   >   >In order for a regular audio cd player to recognize the disc and play it, it has to be set to aiff and 44.1khz.
   >
   >Ah, okay. But I could try 8-bit instead of 16-bit at those specs?

Update: I just tried that, and it sounded awful. All scratchy. So I
guess I'll have to spread the file across two CDs. Or actually, probably
three, since the two files I just created were 691.7MB (might fit on
one) and 720.3 (oops, no joy on that one), respectively.

Thanks again for the help. Everyone have a good weekend!

Patty