[MacDV] Help with iDVD DVD playback problems on home DVD players

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:51:25 PDT 2005

When you copy a DVD disc to your hard disk, you must follow the
instructions on this web page:

There are some special steps required (like selecting DVD/CD Master as
the image format) to produce a proper DVD image that will work
properly when you burn new disc from it.

--Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net