[MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Trueman H. Hight thhight at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 08:26:21 PST 2006

Thanks Ted,
This is very helpful.

By the way, my son was born at Beale AFB hospital when I was
stationed there way, way, way back in 1953-55.  The only buildings on
the base then was the old hospital.  The troops lived in tents and
those of us who were married lived in very small trailers on base.  I
did like the area though.

Trueman