[MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2 [NOISE]

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Mon Feb 6 20:15:49 PST 2006

Bummer dude!!!

Coj

"Trueman H. Hight" <thhight at comcast.net>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
07/02/06 03:37 AM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] Re: Slideshow DVD Pricing--MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Gerhard,

<snipped>

I put together a "Church History" DVD for the 25th anniversary
of our church.  It contained 100+ photos that I had to scan, color
correct, etc. etc. It took quite a few hours. We showed it at church
on a big screen at the celebration and offered it for sale at $20.
Only 3 people were willing to purchase a copy.

<snipped>

Thanks

Trueman