[MacDV] Photoshop resolution for DV?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Nov 6 06:38:47 PST 2006

Hi again,

As I mentioned in my earlier posts I'm new to DV creation. I've been
a graphic designer for over 15 years but I've mostly been designing
for print. The first video I'm creating will consist of mostly still
images created in Photoshop that I will pan across and zoom in and
out of. I will be burning the video to DVD and it will be viewed on a
37" 9:16 LCD TV. How do I figure out what size and resolution to
create my Photoshop documents?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com