[MacDV] converting .mov to.wmv

Maurice Milligan mauricemilligan at mac.com
Wed Nov 8 13:59:54 PST 2006

Robert,

Use Quicktime for Windows as best option. Flip4Mac is a good
converter and if you need WMV files it is pretty intuitive.
You could also try the following, if Flip4Mac still does half the
conversion as a demo - import the movie to iMovie twice, one after
the other so that the movie is twice as long with some black screen
between each version. Then when you convert to WMV you get half the
half you need converted.

It's worth a go once to get you on track but the software is worth
the fee if you have to do this any time again.
I bought to convert one short 5 minute video for a client and he was
pleased to pay - he felt it a minimal overhead for a necessary evil!

Maurice Milligan