[MacDV] Re: Breaking DVD film up into clips

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 06:47:40 PDT 2008

MPEG Streamclip allows you to set in and out points on the DVD files.

it's a free download.

If you have a lot of these tapes, it would be worth your while to buy
a $100 converter box, and convert the tapes directly from VHS to dv.
Better quality, less hassle, but $100. Maybe you know someone who has
one and can borrow it?

  regards,

  sb