[MacDV] Re: Don't let this list die; I need you

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Jun 18 14:46:19 PDT 2008

Use Share>Export Using QuickTime>Movie to QuickTime Movie - under
choose Video.
click Settings. Choose>Compression Type: DV/DVCPro - NTSC
Compressor Quality: Chooose: Best. Click OK
next, Sound.
Make sure it sez, Sample Rate: 48.000 khz
Sample size: 16 bit
Channels: Stereo (LR)
if not, click Settings and change

UNCHECK the box for Prepare for Internet Streaming
Click OK

in the Save dialog box, give it a name and a destination (Movies works
well)

See if that does it.

regards,

sb