[MacDV] New version of iMovie

Mary Ann mjanosko at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 18:12:45 PDT 2008

I have been using iMovie HD (version 5 mostly) with my students. The new
style iMovie (v.7) is a little perplexing, even after a demo form the apple
store. I just don't like that the time-line doesn't look like a time-line.

I'm wanting to know if those who have moved up to the new iMovie find that
they like it, find the change-over hard, or other input that may be helpful.
My school IT person asked if I just wanted to "skip" upgrading to the new
version. That would suit me, but would I be missing something and eventually
be sorry I didn't move up?

Mary Ann Janosko