[MacDV] Video conversion suggestions for iPad2

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 10 03:39:19 PDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestions, Nick!

I downloaded the app and have set up all my options.

I'm not sure if the below screenshot will make it to the list or get stripped out so I'll give it a go.

Just in case it doesn't, the video bitrate shows as 1775Kbps (=1.73Mbps). So you're saying that this should be my designated bitrate?

When I review the bitrate on some of my recordings video (opened in MPEG Streamclip then Get Info) I can see bitrate values like 13Mbps (Amazing Race) and 10Mbps (Mythbusters) and 15Mbps (The Pink Panther Strikes Again). That seems much higher than the Adobe app reports.

Here's the screenshot:

	[I had to resend this email with the screenshot stripped coz it sat waiting for the listmum's approval (WHICH NEVER CAME!!!!!)]

Anyway, I'm all ears for your suggestions.

Ta!

Brett