[MG] ? FPS Games, Mac OS X, & Mouse Control ?

_ mautmank mautmank at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:48:54 PST 2003

Zach-
    you say below that it doesn't happen using identical hardware under
OS9...  can you be more specific regarding your hardware here?
for example, I'm writing this on a beige G3 that's been upgraded as best as
it could be to a g4 - but I'm not gonna run games with taxing graphics on it
because it just can't handle it.  In fact, it couldn't handle Unreal when it
first came out, let alone UT.
maut
<snip>
Here are the facts:
•  The problem does not happen in OS 9 using identical hardware. (same CPU,
RAM, Mouse, etc.)
•  It is not related to 3rd party extensions or mouse drivers.

Could somebody PLEASE shed some light on this issue?

Many thanks in advance,

Zachary Black
<unsnip>