[MPA] OT: language differences, was: Re: [MPA] best mac midi patch editor?481

Luke Snarl luke at snarl.org
Mon Apr 14 06:52:02 PDT 2003

> On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 11:00 PM, db wrote:
>
>> roots shoots and leaves."

and by the way, we're not all as bad as that joke suggests... plenty of
aussies will stay until the next morning after an amorous rendezvous and
have another shag in the morning - or even stick around for breakfast. I
personally know numerous people who have _even_ held long term
monogamous relationships of over ten years!!

anyway back to Mac Pro Audio stuff

speaking of which does anyone know if the Pro Tools version that works
with M-Box will work with any other sound interface - like the m-audio
quattro for example?

would there be any difference using either interface (insofar as the
functionality of protools goes)?

thanks in advance

:L uke, out.
Sub Bass Snarl sound system