[MPA] iTunes 4

MacPro macintalkpro at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 12:00:00 PDT 2003

--- Paul Blair <masque at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 01:02  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:
>.........I think 49¢ a track is a
> more
> > realistic success target price.
> >
>  If you want the entire album then yes,
> a CD purchase is probably a better idea.  If you just want a specific

> track, however, this is significantly less expensive. .....
>
> Paul.

Ill have to agree to buy an album (which has been many for me) with
half or more of the songs that you don't like/want is lousy. To
download the ones you do like/want, which might be 1-4 tracks it is
much more cost effective. Then the artist still gets a cut which they
should.

A higher bit rate might (256K ?) have been nice but I haven't seen/read
that many AAC comparisons to MP3 to know really how good or not so good
it is.

Frank Farwell