[MPA] Logic and Reason Problems

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 18 23:20:47 PST 2003

they could answer  that question for you at the propellerheads web site
user message lists very well...

i don't now the answer for you...

i DO believe i have seen it discussed there though...

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 06:30 PM, Mark McMillan wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I'm using Audio Logic 4.7 and Reason 2. They are both working on there
> own
> but when I run Logic and then try to launch Reason: Reason freezes. I
> don't
> even get passed the Reason Propellerhead intro page and then I have to
> reboot the computer. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <etyrnal.studios>
http://etyrnal.no-ip.com  etyrnal at ameritech.net
Soundtracks for Film & Commercial - Photography -
Mac & PC in-house & phone support - Audio Consultant -
Think Tank - Creative Solutions - TWYNE interPersonal Networking
lukeetyrnal at hotmail.com  -  1.847.528.5404 (cst)