DAT transfer info request

GooeyMac [steve] gooey at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 06:11:42 PST 2004

Hey list,

I've got some tape transfers on DAT from years ago that I'd like to have
transferred to CD's so I won't have to worry about it in the future. Is
there cheap services available to do this or am I best off buying a low
end player on ebay and then reselling?

Its not something I would get use of once these transfers are done, so
would prefer a reasonably priced service. Its about 2 hours of tape, I'm
guessing.

Steve Hokenson
GooeyMac [gooey at mac.com]

- - - -
"How dare the government intervene to stifle innovation in the computer
industry! That's Microsoft's job, dammit."    --Rodney O. Lain
--
"All Mac users get to go to heaven when they die."
                                 Rodney O. Lain