[MPA] USB v FireWire

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon May 10 09:32:31 PDT 2004

>I have moved to a G5 2x2 because of QLSO. On the beast you can record up to
>96 simultaneous tracks

How good of experience are you having doing Audio work on a G5 2x2?
I'm still trying to decide if I want to move my audio for from my old
PowerMac 8500/180 to my G4/450 or my G5 2x2.  I'd just as soon do
everything; DTP, Video, Audio, and Internet on the G5.

All I'm trying to do is move old forms of Audio to CD (78's, 45's,
33's, 8-tracks, etc.).

			Zane