MACSPEECH TAKES A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND WITH NEW UPDATE

Donald MacCormick donald.maccormick at macspeech.com
Tue Aug 19 20:32:20 PDT 2003

Hi to all in the list,

To all the iListen users, we are continuing with our commitment to bring you
the best in speech recognition for the Mac OS.

Below is some info on our latest update.

Best Regards,

Donald

#####

MACSPEECH TAKES A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND WITH NEW UPDATE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Salem, NH, August 20, 2003 - MacSpeech, Inc., the Speech Recognition
authority for the Mac, today announced a maintenance update to its flagship
product, iListen 1.6.2 - with new support for Desktop Microphones.

This free update adds support for a desktop microphone - the Telex M 560 USB
Digital Desktop Microphone.

The Telex M-560 was the first USB digital microphone to enable speech
recognition without a headset. Now supported with iListen 1.6.2 on Mac OS X,
the Telex M 560s unique Acoustic Directional Processing (TM) technology
cancels background noise, providing clear, consistent audio that is critical
for accurate results with speech recognition software.

The release also improves iListen's support of Olympus Digital Voice
Recorders by improving Transcription, bolsters the learning capabilities of
iListen with improved Correction capabilities and provides a number of minor
updates and bug fixes.

The US, UK and Australian updaters are available immediately from the
company's Updater Center at <http://www.macspeech.com/updatecenter.html>

iListen and the Telex M 560 can be purchased from the company's web site at
http://www.macspeech.com

MacSpeech is a Mac-only company dedicated to producing the finest Speech
products for the Macintosh since 1998. More information about MacSpeech can
be found at the company's web site at http://www.macspeech.com.

###

Press Contact:

Donald MacCormick