[MV] questions about customizing ViaVoice

Camner camner at iname.com
Tue May 27 10:56:11 PDT 2003

Yes, you can dictate directly into all apps...but, no correction facility
except in speakpad.

I don't think trying to store a mic gain setting with a given sound profile,
will be that effective.  I find I need to go through setting up the
microphone fairly often in order to maximize accuracy.

Robert