[MV] Re: Comparing iListen and ViaVoice in 2004...

Domains4Days Lists at domains4days.com
Wed Jan 21 14:30:07 PST 2004

On 1/21/04 1:50 PM, "thechuck at mac.com" <thechuck at mac.com> wrote:

> Regarding accuracy, I am consistently getting above 95% - and keep in
> mind I really don't use iListen much for dictation (I use it mostly for
> command & control). Once you reach a level of  accuracy with which you
> are satisfied, simply stop using Correction and fix misunderstood words
> and phrases by hand.

Thanks Chuck for the detailed information. Consistently getting above 95%
sounds great however you mentioned you don't use it for dictation... So, is
there anybody out there that IS using iListen for dictation and can say that
they're getting a nice high percentage of accuracy for dictation use? If so,
what is the percentage?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com