[MV] VXi TalkPro Xpress or VXi TalkPro?

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Wed Oct 20 06:51:08 PDT 2004

Whoever you are, you are an interesting fraud. You sign your name Richard Ager
e-mail now comes on behalf of Andrew Taylor. Yes, for you the Internet is not a
friendly place. Please feel free to take your business anywhere you would like.
We do honest business and have for nine years on the Internet. Yes, you do get
kooks and people who are paranoid. But anyone who is willing to take basic
precautions is no more likely to be a victim than they are in their own home.

Perhaps, someday we will find out who you really are. To date we have not been
victims of fraud because we do protect ourselves and intend to keep doing so.
Also, we are very modern in that we do not believe in wasting paper and killing
trees and as such all correspondence including invoices are transmitted
electronically. Considering you use a spoofed IP address and a nonsense e-mail
address in our view you are a fraud.

Sincerely,
Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.