[MV] VXi TalkPro Xpress or VXi TalkPro?

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Wed Oct 20 07:11:05 PDT 2004

Richard,

Attached is the notification of credit for the credit card you used to place the
suspicious order. To reiterate, our suspicions were correctly raised due to:
1. Two attempts to order with a credit card were declined before you used anoter
credit card successfully. This was red flag #1. If there was a problem, it was
with your credit card, not our system as you have accused, as obviously the
third attempt with another credit card worked
2. You used an anonymous E-mail address. Red flag #2
3. When we get two red flags we trace the originating IP address. This led to a
dead end last evening as well as today using standard Sam Spade tracing
techniques.

If anything you should praise us for our due diligence. Had someone stolen your
credit card or identity you would have screamed bloody murder that we did not
protect you. I am sure there are lots of companies who have taken your orders.
Considering the suspicious nature of your order I would bet they accept and send
merchandise on many bogus orders. This causes grief to the owner of the real
credit card and puts the companies in jeopardy of failure.

Thank you for accusing us of due diligence in protecting you as well as
ourselves.

Sincerely,
Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
Serving the Speech Recognition marketplace since 1994.