[MV] New to list, Legally blind

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Sun Feb 20 09:35:57 PST 2005

As Richard Smith says; You may get your best results when Tiger arrives,
but I think it will help to start training the software and yourself as
soon as possible.

And as Richard mentioned, the Mac may not be quite as good as the PC
with Speech Software at this point. David Pouge the Tech reporter of the
New York Times is an avid Mac person but uses the PC and Dragon
Naturally Speaking to avoid very bad mousing and keyboard stresses he
has. Mr Pouge has written about this issue a lot, and I would note that
he uses the PC just for the Dragon Naturally Speaking software.

Roger