[PB] Battery endurance (was: Test)

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:09:38 PDT 2005

I bought my PB second hand from a friend.  It is about 1.5 years old
now (I think, any way for me to tell exactly?).  The battery gets
about 2 hours from a full charge.  I think he used his battery fairly
extensively, and I can see that getting a new battery in the future is
a likelihood for me.

Which PBs have keyboards that light up?  I've never seen mine light
up, so I'm assuming it's not this one.  It's a FireWire 800 1Ghz Al.

Jean-Paul